Jupyter for Data Science Exploratory analysis, statistical modeling, machine learning, and data visualization with Jupyter
Posted on 2018-08-26, by nokia241186.
Jupyter for Data Science: Exploratory analysis, statistical modeling, machine learning, and data visualization with Jupyter by Dan Toomey
English | 20 Oct. 2017 | ISBN: 1785880071 | 242 Pages | EPUB | 4.58 MB
Get the most out of your Jupyter notebook to complete the trickiest of tasks in Data Science
Learn all the tasks in the data science pipeline-from data acquisition to visualization-and implement them using Jupyter
Get ahead of the curve by mastering all the applications of Jupyter for data science with this unique and intuitive guide
Jupyter Notebook is a web-based environment that enables interactive computing in notebook documents. It allows you to create documents that contain live code, equations, and visualizations. This book is a comprehensive guide to getting started with data science using the popular Jupyter notebook.
If you are familiar with Jupyter notebook and want to learn how to use its capabilities to perform various data science tasks, this is the book for you! From data exploration to visualization, this book will take you through every step of the way in implementing an effective data science pipeline using Jupyter. You will also see how you can utilize Jupyter's features to share your documents and codes with your colleagues. The book also explains how Python 3, R, and Julia can be integrated with Jupyter for various data science tasks.
By the end of this book, you will comfortably leverage the power of Jupyter to perform various tasks in data science successfully.
What you will learn:
Understand why Jupyter notebooks are a perfect fit for your data science tasks
Perform scientific computing and data analysis tasks with Jupyter
Interpret and explore different kinds of data visually with charts, histograms, and more
Extend SQL's capabilities with Jupyter notebooks
Combine the power of R and Python 3 with Jupyter to create dynamic notebooks
Create interactive dashboards and dynamic presentations
Master the best coding practices and deploy your Jupyter notebooks efficiently
About the Author:
Dan Toomey has been developing applications for over 20 years. He has worked in a variety of industries and companies of all sizes, in roles from sole contributor to VP/CTO level. For the last 10 years or so, he has been contracting companies in the eastern Massachusetts area under Dan Toomey Software Corp. Dan has also written R for Data Science and Learning Jupyter with Packt Publishing.
Table of Contents:
Jupyter and Data Science
Working with Analytical Data on Jupyter
Data Visualization & Prediction
Data Mining & SQL queries
R with Jupyter
Machine Learning Using Jupyter
Optimizing Jupyter Notebooks
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37029
- 2018-06-11MatDescriptionlib for Python Developers Effective techniques for data visualization with Python
- 2019-04-24Data Science Fundamentals Part 2 Machine Learning and Statistical Analysis
- 2019-04-22Data Science Fundamentals Part 2: Machine Learning and Statistical Analysis
- 2019-04-22Data Science Fundamentals Part 2 Machine Learning and Statistical Analysis
- 2012-01-01Priorities in Space Science Enabled by Nuclear Power and Propulsion - Committee On Priorities For Space Science Enabled By Nuclear Power
- 2011-09-30Earth Materials and Health: Research Priorities for Earth Science and Public Health
- 2019-09-02Data Science and Machine Learning Series Building Web Crawlers for Data Acquisition with Python S...
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Machine Learning and Data Science: An Introduction to Statistical Learning Methods with R
- 2014-02-11Regression Analysis: Statistical Modeling of a Response Variable, (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2019-09-30Python for Data Visualization & Fraud Detection Bootcamp
- 2019-09-14Machine Learning And Data Science With Python A Complete Beginners Guide
- 2019-09-14Machine Learning And Data Science Series Spark As A Data Science Tool
- 2019-09-14Machine Learning And Data Science Series Preparing A Data Science Presentation
- 2019-09-07Python for Data Visualization & Fraud Detection Bootcamp
- 2019-08-27Advances in Machine Learning and Data Science Recent Achievements and Research Directives
- 2019-08-24Python for Data Visualization & Fraud Detection Bootcamp
- 2019-08-13Matplotlib for Data Visualization and Python: Getting Started
- 2019-08-13MatDescriptionlib for Data Visualization and Python Getting Started
- 2019-08-12MatDescriptionlib for Data Visualization and Python Getting Started
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.